You can’t improve that which you can’t measure.
Unfortunately, complete and accurate Analytics integration is quite rare, and data is only valuable if reliable.
Do you have all of your important conversion actions tracked?
Have you setup audiences to track the performance of each of your customer segments?
Do you have access to reporting dashboards that give you the information you need at a glance?
I have three questions for you:
- Do you have the know-how, skills, and resources to undertake it yourself?
- Can you justify hiring an employee to undertake the services for you?
- Can you afford to hire an agency?
If you answered no to the above, then you should consider working with a freelancer – like me!
I partner with businesses to provide the following services that deliver results and justify your investment.
The types of online analytics services I provide include:
- Analytics tracking implementation: Installing up-to-date tracking codes, across the entire website, including sub-domain, cross-domain, and third-party sites.
- Google Tag Manager implementation: Setting up Google Tag Manager for efficient tag integration.
- Pixel Integration: Installing tracking pixels from sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, affiliate, etc.
- Analytics Audits: Auditing existing analytics installs to understand analytics accuracy.
- Conversion Tracking: Making sure all conversion actions are tracked with your Analytics platform.
- E-Commerce Analytics: Configuring e-commerce analytics to track sales, revenue, return on investment etc.
- Audience Configuration: Configuring custom audiences to review customer segment performance, and for use with remarketing.
- Reporting Dashboards: Setting up custom reporting dashboards, tailored for specific stake-holders. No more digging through dozens of reports or manual data collection.
- Analytics Training: Custom training your team how to read and react to the information returned in your Analytics.
A typical Analytics roll-out process may look like:
Need help migrating or upgrading to Google Analytics 4?
If you’d like to know more or discuss analytics for your site, get in touch today.