Freelance SEO Perth
Do you know that upwards of 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine?
However, over 80% of people will view fewer than the fist 10 search engine results.
This means that if your website is not ranking at the top of search engines, it simply won’t be found.
Visitors actively seeking the products or services you offer may discovering your competitors.
Search engine optimisation is the key to unlocking those prized top positions.
But, SEO is complicated. It’s involved, technical, and a long-term ongoing process.
I have three questions for you:
- Do you have the know-how, skills, and resources to undertake it yourself?
- Can you justify hiring an employee to undertake the services for you?
- Can you afford to hire an agency?
If you answered no to the above, then you should consider working with a freelancer – like me!
I partner with businesses to provide the following services that deliver results and justify your investment.
The types of search engine optimisation services I provide include:
- SEO Fundamentals: Titles, metas, image alt tags, content optimisation, website and URL structure, internal and external links etc.
- Technical SEO: XML Sitemaps, schema markup, site security, page speed, responsive / mobile device optimisation etc.
- Local SEO: Local business schema, Google MyBusiness, local listings, on-page optimisation, reputation monitoring etc.
My search engine optimisation process typical looks like the following:
If you’d like to know more or discuss SEO for your site, get in touch today.